Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Archived Shows > Digg Dialogg

Old 02-06-2010, 04:21 AM
daikun

Default Episode 15: Jim Lentz [Discussion]

Watch or download now!

Taken from the Dialogg site:

Quote:
Digg is interviewing Toyota President and COO Jim Lentz for our next Digg Dialogg. From now until Monday, February 8th at 8am PT you can submit and Digg up questions to decide which will be asked. Submit and Digg your questions now!

Last edited by jackierulesall : 02-08-2010 at 09:36 PM.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:30 PM
juicymoose

I am very disappointed and frustrated with the quality of questions proposed and the idiots that digg them to the top. I am new to the Digg community but I ask...what is wrong with some of these people on the Digg community?

First of all people are supposed to be proposing questions centered around Toyota's recall issue. Questions like: "What do you drive?", "How far along is Toyota on moving into some truly gas free cars in the future? Are these kinds of vehicles even possible or feasible in our current lifetime?", "Do you own a samurai sword?" clearly show that some people don't read about what the interview will be about and some people are just....well...idiots. Although the first 2 questions are good, they miss the point of the interview. I can't believe they are the top dug stories.

There are some very very good questions that were submitted and I hope that Kevin goes with the Top Dugg stories that follow the theme of the interview (recall related) not the questions that were dugg the most but unrelated to the theme.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:36 PM
tylerc66

Default Host

This host did a great job much better then Kevin and 10,000,000 times better then that guy that interviewed Bruno. Keep the great content coming.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:46 PM
juicymoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerc66 View Post
This host did a great job much better then Kevin and 10,000,000 times better then that guy that interviewed Bruno. Keep the great content coming.
I agree 100%. The host was very professional. He was also able to take some of the questions which were not really on topic and beef them up with some side research/stories for Jim to comment on as well.

I think though that the host must be matched with who they are interviewing and I think that is what Digg does. This guy would not be any good at the Bruno interview and Bruno would probably have him naked and bent over a chair 5 mins into the interview. lol.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:19 AM
djsjr

"Yah got 40 million people here in the diggnation"

heh

Discuss Anime with me at AnimeJunkies! Click for more info.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:25 AM
xfuuey
Elite Member

it was a crap interview, IMO. he had the typical bullshit media answer to most of those. you should also know damn well he's had his kid & wifes cars already checked out for a possible recall.