Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Shows > HD Nation

Old 03-23-2010, 04:11 PM
jackierulesall
Miss Webmaster

Default Episode 37: $999 1080p Projector: Optoma's HD20 Reviewed. Try Out 3D HDTV Near You, Best Blu-ray Review Websites, The $2,000,000 HDTV! [Discussion]

Top 5 WWII Movies on Blu-ray, CNN Goes HD, LOTR in Two Weeks! Watch a 3D Blu-ray demo near you! The $2.25 mil HDTV has 60 pounds of gold, lots of diamo diamonds, and... alligator skin! Robert reviews the Optoma's Affordable HD20 Projector, and tells you where Sharp's Aquos HDTVs are made! And the Blu-ray releases for March 23rd, 2010.

Watch or download now!
Old 03-23-2010, 04:23 PM
petr

Default War Movies

Not as serious as your picks but would like to advocate for Kelly's Heroes. Great show, thanks for all your hard work.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:28 PM
fendee1

Kinda off topic but , where can I buy a Sharp Aquos demo or really any of those 1080p demo dvd's that show off the screen resolution or you see in trade shows.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:55 PM
sembazuru

Default Lotr

I'm waiting (hoping for) a LOTR BluRay set that allows one to select Theatrical or Extended from the menu. Even DVDs have the capability of mixing and matching chapters (not that many discs take advantage of it). All that would be needed is one copy of the extended cut, an extra copy of only the scenes that are slightly different and two playlists.

I would really like to see this technique used with many movies, not just LOTR. But, I might turn blu waiting... (pun inteneded)
Old 03-23-2010, 10:16 PM
nav13eh

$999, (sigh) how about this one (Canadian) ; http://bit.ly/czAtf7 and all the info is here; http://bit.ly/brOUsj . It is 1024x768 (not HD) but it is twice as bright and does have HDMI. I am a bout to buy it.
Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit
Old 04-10-2010, 12:17 PM
g_king

Default Star Wars on Bluray possibly in 2011 according to digital bits rumor mill

Hey Guys. I just watched this episode and you were talking about when the Star Wars movies might come out on bluray. According to the digital bits rumor mill it might be out some time next year.

"
Alrighty... hot on the heels of our report from earlier this week about the Indiana Jones and Star Wars films, not to mention TONS of others, coming to Blu-ray in 2010 and 2011, our industry sources have checked in again with still MORE word on great classic catalog titles on the way to Blu-ray next year. This has been confirmed with several different sources now, so while the street dates are all TBA, we know that these titles are planned and actively being worked on for release in 2010... "

http://www.thedigitalbits.com/rumormill.html
Old 05-20-2010, 06:38 AM
fidanzata

Default 500 Laptop

a 500$ laptop. how to skedaddle a appeal to into good machine?
http://2000direct.com/Projectors/500-Laptop/