Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Shows > Pilot Shows

Old 07-06-2010, 08:35 PM
zminor
Little Giant

Default The Best Damn Nerd Show LIVE Special!

We're only a few hours away from the Best Damn Nerd Show Live Special! The stream will go live at 7 PM EST/4 PM PST at http://revision3.com/bestdamnnerdshow.

Let us know what you think of the show - like it? LOVE it? Have any suggestions or potential topics for the guys to talk about? We can't wait to hear what you think.

Thanks!
Old 07-06-2010, 08:41 PM
amon91

Send a message via MSN to amon91

Wow, sounds really interesting, but won't it overlap with TRS and other shows a little bit? Either way I can't wait, live shows always get me excited.

All I hope is it doesn't end up like DealsFTW. Even if it overlaps with other shows in some areas it can be quite an accomplishment if well done.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:49 PM
boldfire
Elite Member

Seems like this is an existing audio podcast for those who want to get a feel of it before hand : http://bestdamnnerdshow.com/
Old 07-06-2010, 11:21 PM
salafihawk

Default Thoughts on new show

I really enjoy the new show except the alcohol gig and the bad language but we must embrace our inner nerd
Old 07-06-2010, 11:22 PM
heccbeca

Exclamation Rock on!

Great Nerd coverage!!
Old 07-06-2010, 11:23 PM
valfyre

Thumbs down

Just watched about 10minutes of the stream, and already I have to say this is the first time Rev3 has disappointed me. This is basically a really weak reproduction of TRS or CO-OP, but with hosts that aren't at all charismatic or even very well spoken to be honest.

It appears to be poking fun at its own audience by having some of the most stereotypical and awkward "nerds" they could find as the hosts. It just doesn't sit well with me considering how many similar, and much better, Rev3 shows we already have in this space.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:28 PM
salafihawk

Default My Favorite Character on Star Wars

I would have to say that Vader is my favorite.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:33 PM
salafihawk

Default New Star Wars Idea

They just stated a great title for a new Star Wars Movie...Star wars Universe
Old 07-06-2010, 11:48 PM
digideth

Thumbs down more duplicate content.....

The topics in this show are already being covered multiple times in multiple shows on Rev3.

To bad COOP had to call it quits for a new gig because their live show was 1000x better than this. Dam they are even using the same set as COOP. It's missing all of the COOP "flair" but its the same exact set.

Sorry won't be a viewer/subscriber.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:49 PM
boldfire
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by valfyre View Post
Just watched about 10minutes of the stream, and already I have to say this is the first time Rev3 has disappointed me. This is basically a really weak reproduction of TRS or CO-OP, but with hosts that aren't at all charismatic or even very well spoken to be honest.

It appears to be poking fun at its own audience by having some of the most stereotypical and awkward "nerds" they could find as the hosts. It just doesn't sit well with me considering how many similar, and much better, Rev3 shows we already have in this space.
I hate to be negative, but I agree. It was awkward and uncomfortable to sit through, I stopped after 20 minutes.