Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Archived Shows > The Digg Reel

Old 09-27-2010, 02:04 PM
jasondorsey2001

I wonder who came up with this crazy idea of ending the show, and whether it's cause of Juicymoose or not, I'm sure juicymoose didn't mean too.
Old 09-27-2010, 02:36 PM
handle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasondorsey2001 View Post
I wonder who came up with this crazy idea of ending the show, and whether it's cause of Juicymoose or not, I'm sure juicymoose didn't mean too.
Whether it was a coincidence or an accident, juicymoose will go down in infamy and be forever known as the guy who killed The Digg Reel.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:11 PM
juicymoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by handle View Post
Well guys, it looks like "juicymoose" just killed one of our favorite shows...
Yes I have the ULTIMATE commenting POWER!!! MUhhahahHAHA

ROFL. As if Rev3 would cancel the show because of my comment. I was only asking for some variety..
Old 09-27-2010, 04:13 PM
juicymoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasondorsey2001 View Post
I am sure it was Andrew's decision. I speculate he has been cocooning his own thing for awhile.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:17 PM
juicymoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterevilace View Post
Ask and you shall receive...
No, didn't ask for the show to be canceled. But thanks for the GOD like statement. hehe
Old 09-27-2010, 09:24 PM
happytinfoilcat

Default Moose season

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicymoose View Post
No, didn't ask for the show to be canceled. But thanks for the GOD like statement. hehe
Open season
Old 09-27-2010, 10:07 PM
juicymoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytinfoilcat View Post
Open season
Hmmm. Maybe a magic trick will appease the crowd....

.....Wanna see me pull a Rabbit out of my Hat?....
Old 09-27-2010, 11:31 PM
rebrain

I've been coming to Rev3 daily to see the Digg Reel and only that. Other shows just sit in it's shadow. Diggnation is not what is used to be. It almost seems like a soap, because all we get to know is where Kevin likes to eat and how much of Hippie Glen likes weed. All that is missing is a love story to make it seem like a tv soap.

Andrew really made the Digg Reel great with his commentary and it is a mistery to me why Rev3 would cancel it. I guess I am going to watch "=3" from now on.

Greetings,
Rebrain
Old 09-28-2010, 12:47 AM
handle

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebrain View Post
I've been coming to Rev3 daily to see the Digg Reel and only that. Other shows just sit in it's shadow. Diggnation is not what is used to be. It almost seems like a soap, because all we get to know is where Kevin likes to eat and how much of Hippie Glen likes weed. All that is missing is a love story to make it seem like a tv soap.

Andrew really made the Digg Reel great with his commentary and it is a mistery to me why Rev3 would cancel it. I guess I am going to watch "=3" from now on.

Greetings,
Rebrain
You know "=3" is a horrible name for a show when a google search can't find anything on it. What is it about?
Old 09-28-2010, 02:20 AM
andrew-bancroft
Show Host w/ the Most

Default thank you, i'm sorry, who farted & more!

hey guys, posted a similar note to the "well wishes" forum... the digg reel has been ridiculous and fun. the show itself is ending, but i remain on good terms with rev3 (except annie, who ate half of my sandwich last week). i'll be using extra time to write music, work on comedy projects and perform hip hop with The Freeze (a freestyle project in the Bay Area, CA). i'll upload more of my own videos at my site and this youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/mcjellyd

i'll try to send more of my favorite non-donut video links out on twitter as well! i'm @jellyd as you may know. maybe i'll make my own collage of videos from time to time and put that up as well.

if you've got suggestions for my time, i'm sure there are plenty of great (and terrible) ideas out there... bring 'em!

it's been an awesome experience, and i thank you guys from the bottom of my heart (which is so low that it's in my butt), for being a part of it. and ok, i forgive you annie.

squishy pastry love,
andrew