Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Archived Shows > The Digg Reel

Old 09-27-2010, 06:06 PM
a7w5lr3t

Default Dont Cancel Show

Not only is it the best thing on Revision3, it's best thing thing on my Tivo! I cannot fathom why you'd cancel it - You are shooting yourself in the foot, and dropping an incredibly entertaining show.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:10 PM
alposnacks

Angry

Are you kidding me??? I kept waiting and waiting and waiting for Andrew to say "Just kidding."

First TRS goes daily, and then no more Digg Reel? What did I ever do to you Rev3?

The Digg Reel concept is great, Andrew is my favorite Rev3 host and Annie was an amazing host as well. What gives here? I have quite a few friends who feel the same way, so I'm not sure why it's necessary or wise to scrap the show.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:12 PM
alposnacks

Adding my support. TDR can't die.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:45 PM
boldfire
Elite Member

I'd like to see it kept but improved upon. It could be such a great show. I think the dailies killed it.

It could be a case of performance versus personnel - Eileen (whom I think used to produce this) went to TWiT recently so maybe it's a case of them unable to make it happen.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:55 PM
mopsical

I've cracked it! They're just scrapping the YouTube channel, and then returning to making 30-minute eps again without the expense of the YouTubers! Huzzah!!! *gets out party gear*

No, but seriously, my take: The Digg Reel as a concept was certainly getting old, but Andrew certainly isn't. He's been a constant on Rev3 and it would be insane to drop him, just as it would be insane to drop Alex Albrecht. Just drop him in as the host of ROFL for a bit, anything's better than that Alex Koll.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:09 PM
patrickd

I'm very disappointed by the end of The Digg Reel because now I'll have to go out and find my videos the old fashioned way instead of having Andrew or Annie deliver them to my TiVo daily.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:34 PM
netscan

Wow, way2fail rev3. Seriously.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:01 PM
alposnacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by netscan View Post

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Just going to leave this here.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:33 PM
juicymoose

In the General Discussions-Digg V4, there was some talk about separating anything "Digg" from the Revision 3 site. This could be something to do with it.

Maybe Andrew was going down another road with his singing career (he has been gone a lot lately) and didn't have the time and so Rev 3 decided to end it; start a new show with a fresh face and name. (From the comments on the forums here and youtube Annie wasn't cutting with the audience)

The show did need some "freshening up" but to cancel it is lame. I am hoping the Rev3 crew comes up with a new show that delivers the videos from around the net with a fresh approach.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:47 AM
will_stutler

Send a message via MSN to will_stutler Send a message via Yahoo to will_stutler Send a message via Skype™ to will_stutler

ive said it before and i will say it again, the higher ups at rev3 dont give a fling flip what we think

looks like no one wants it to go, but again as stated in most of my reply s that these guys dont fucking care what we think

the only thing the higher ups care about are there advertisers...they say jump rev3 says how high.

rev3 you make me sick, you throw out every good show you ever flippin had and mess up the rest

you guys suck and need to get replaced by a cross eyed retarded monkey with a brain tumor the size of a watermelon.... perhaps then we can get some intelligent decisions

Last edited by will_stutler : 09-28-2010 at 06:49 AM.