Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Shows > Totally Rad Show

Old 09-27-2010, 09:30 PM
blacksymbiote
Elite Member

Send a message via MSN to blacksymbiote

I really don't know if I want to see Legend of the Guardians now. I'm interested because they said it looks so good, but the fact that it may not have a very good story, and the weird song in the middle. I'm really not sure. Should I waste a free movie pass to check it out? Hmm....

Xbox360 GamerTag = Mr Plan
PSN ID = BlackSymbiote_
Twitter : twitter.com/blacksymbiote

I watch a movie everyday & blog about it! http://www.2guys1movie.com
Old 09-27-2010, 09:40 PM
tomg13

how long must this go on
Old 09-27-2010, 10:02 PM
quence

TWO movie segments in one week? Now that's rad! If that's a side effect of the daily eps, then even better.

Anyway, great review. Going to chime in with everyone else here saying those "Coming up" clips are completely unnecessary. I think that Jeff "say-no-to-trailers" Cannata should understand why.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:13 AM
miyazakihayao

Quote:
Originally Posted by quence View Post
TWO movie segments in one week? Now that's rad! If that's a side effect of the daily eps, then even better.
You do realize they've discussed multiple movies in the same week before...
Old 09-28-2010, 01:26 AM
royterp

Send a message via AIM to royterp Send a message via MSN to royterp Send a message via Yahoo to royterp Send a message via Skype™ to royterp

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomg13 View Post
how long must this go on
And by "this" you mean...?

My TRS montages: You've Got a Friend in TRS and Hey, A (TRS) Movie! (Steve-tastic Comic-Con edition)

"I roll twenties... about 5% of the time."
Old 09-28-2010, 03:10 AM
zambaito

another great show! and Alex's hair looked ahhh-mazing!
Old 09-28-2010, 03:15 AM
trunolimit
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iccanui View Post
I see the Site has it up now, but still no RSS?

Just pointing it out.

But now that the topic comes up, why ? Ever since reading daemon and I am more and more fascinated with the back end of everything, so im just curious about the technical process that held it up if possible. Is this the first step in the Daemons plan for global control ? Take the raddest thing on the planet from us and as we descend into chaos, send us each a message stating that we can be the sole holders of rad in a new world order if we join with it ? I havent finished the book, i dont know whats going to happen !

Ermm.. Sorry .. Just wondering whats up
Is that the book with the computer trying to figure out who killed his master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iccanui View Post
I think I will just wait until the high-quality version is available. I want to see Alex's new hairdo in perfect HD, LOL.

On a side note though, you guys are big trouble. I just got DragonDictate to work, so now I dont have to worry about my hands hurting. May God have mercy on your souls. :-)

If you had an android phone we could have been in big trouble a long time ago....

Sorry I can't resist an iPhone diss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wideawakewesley View Post
I believe the feed is working fine, the episode wasn't released on the website until about 2:30pm GMT I think.
I think the feed was updated before the episode was even put up on the site. I got the episode via rss but it was taking to long so I went to stream it from the mobile site but it wasn't there.

I too need my morning fix of TRS but it's cool cause I did my cardio late watching it today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wideawakewesley View Post

I don't mind the episode preview, but I'd like to see relevant bloopers at the end of each episode rather than saving them up for the end of the week. Still not digging the main intro and movie intro graphics, but happy to be getting TRS daily.
They are on at the end of Fridays episode? that's what I get for turning it off once the sponsors start.

"Typing google into google will break the internet"

Last edited by trunolimit : 09-28-2010 at 03:31 AM.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:07 AM
slagster

Quote:
Originally Posted by quence View Post

Anyway, great review. Going to chime in with everyone else here saying those "Coming up" clips are completely unnecessary. I think that Jeff "say-no-to-trailers" Cannata should understand why.
Yep so technically that means that theres less content this week since normally they would have 2 movie reviews on the weekly show when 2 big movies are released on the same weekend. So makes me wonder if when 2 big games are released they gonna separate that into 2 daily game segments as well?

Last edited by slagster : 09-28-2010 at 05:07 AM.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:45 AM
dannyt
Show Host

Slagster,

If we spent the amount of time that we spend this week reviewing 2 movies in our weekly show (which would have been one of our longest movie segments ever, had we done that) then we wouldn't have been able to spend time doing any of the other cool shit we're putting out this week...
Old 09-28-2010, 12:14 PM
primedawg

don't like 3d movies i've had 2 cornea transplants one in each eye.

3d movies give me a massive headache and break my wallet its like $17 for a 3d movie in NYC.

it doesn't add anything to the enjoyment of the movie for me.

they discussed this on TWIT and BUZZoutloud and they have all agreed until they come out with a solution where glasses aren't needed its not going to be a big draw.

as far as the movie goes I would never see this thou I appreciate the reveiw

on a side not I can see why people haven't gone to see Scott Pilgrem it seems people are getting tired of Michael Cera's schtick.

I've recommend the movie to a few people and they all pretty much said the same thing they are tired of him he always plays his characters the same way.

have you guys noticed he always runs in the movies he has been in people pointed that out too me lol I never noticed it he does have this funny way of running he looks like baby dinosaur.