Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Shows > HD Nation

Old 11-16-2010, 03:39 PM
serafina
Revision3 Staff

Default Episode 71: Great HDTV Deal, Vizio XVT473SV Review, Hockey Online, 3D Projectors, Top 5 Series Finales in HD [Discussion]

Hulu and SyFy block Google TV. Oppo's Latest Blu-ray Player, Vizio's HD XVT473SV Review, NHL on PS3, Roku. Should you buy a new HDTV now or wait for next year's models? Keep Your Blu-ray player Up To Date. The Blu-ray releases for November 16th, 2010!

Watch or download this episode here

Time you enjoyed wasting, wasn't wasted
--Lennon
Old 11-16-2010, 06:21 PM
burnedtubes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Not HD Nation! I am really getting tired of this with Rev3 and with internet TV. So HD nation is just a Tekzilla segment now!?!?!?! LAME!

LLLLAAAAAMMMMMMEEEE

seriously sad
Old 11-16-2010, 07:49 PM
cardude280

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnedtubes View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Not HD Nation! I am really getting tired of this with Rev3 and with internet TV. So HD nation is just a Tekzilla segment now!?!?!?! LAME!

LLLLAAAAAMMMMMMEEEE

seriously sad
Couldn't agree more
Old 11-16-2010, 08:50 PM
shunte8

Default HD Not!On!!!

Well no more HD Nation but twice the Tekzilla may sound like a reasonable trade...

Problem is I remember the announcement of Systm being rolled into Tekzilla, and... when was the last time we saw a Systm "like" anything on the show

Fingers crossed HDN content fairs a little better and isn't just Robert popping up for 2 minutes with the top 20 Blu-ray releases for the week
Old 11-16-2010, 09:54 PM
burnedtubes

The powers that be are systematically destroying what made me love Rev3. I like long-format, or as it's also known as "a real show". Twit is becoming the last great bastion for Tech shows. For just fun long podcasts I prefer No agenda.

Please Rev3 stop killing your children that I fell in love with.....
Old 11-16-2010, 10:29 PM
serafina
Revision3 Staff

Thanks for all your feedback about the change! I hope you'll stay tuned to the new and improved Tekzilla and watch a few episodes before passing too harsh judgment. I think you'll all be happy with the transition. More details at the blog here!

--Lennon

Last edited by serafina : 11-16-2010 at 10:30 PM.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:33 PM
burnedtubes

Quote:
Originally Posted by serafina View Post
Thanks for all your feedback about the change! I hope you'll stay tuned to the new and improved Tekzilla and watch a few episodes before passing too harsh judgment. I think you'll all be happy with the transition. More details at the blog here!
I will check it out. It just makes me sad. I loved DLtv and then it went away and finally HD Nation came about. Robert and Patrick are my 2 fav hosts and I love any shows they are in together.

Just sad
Old 11-16-2010, 11:33 PM
darkstarpdx

Unhappy Bye HD Nation...

I'm extremely disappointed too about the decision to eliminate HD Nation (or merge, or whatever we want to call it).

I've tried Tekzilla quite a few times and I have never been able to make it through an episode. Nothing against Veronica, but something about her just gives me the "fingernails on a chalkboard" feeling... I'll give it one more try, but I know I'm not the only one that feels that way...
Old 11-16-2010, 11:44 PM
serafina
Revision3 Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarpdx View Post
I'm extremely disappointed too about the decision to eliminate HD Nation (or merge, or whatever we want to call it).

I've tried Tekzilla quite a few times and I have never been able to make it through an episode. Nothing against Veronica, but something about her just gives me the "fingernails on a chalkboard" feeling... I'll give it one more try, but I know I'm not the only one that feels that way...
Pat will host the Thursday episode of Veronica, and he'll host the Tuesday episode with Robert. So you'll still get your dose of Heron once a week.

--Lennon
Old 11-17-2010, 01:30 AM
rrwcm

Default Last HD Episode

"the organization has decided to make a change"... "Say it ain't so, Joe"
Gonna miss the full show - it has been great!
Bill
Athens, Ga