Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Archived Shows > Diggnation

Old 01-20-2012, 06:10 PM
splat

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelet0n View Post
quoted for truth.
alex and heather were a much less annoying couple since alex seemed to still be able to kick back and just be a bro talking about other girls and that kinda thing, kevin just became sorta annoying.
Agree with you and the dude you quoted. How many times did we have to hear Kevin say, "Babe"
Old 01-21-2012, 10:44 PM
thegreatone

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyseuss View Post
$10 says you are a lot younger than Kevin.
I'm only younger buy three years.
But Kevin has that sought of that college frat house mentality.
It's like he wasn't popular when he was in school. And now he is, it's all going to his head.
But he was beginning to get annoying when Darai came in, before her, he was that annoying.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:59 PM
hellhound

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatone View Post
I'm only younger buy three years.
But Kevin has that sought of that college frat house mentality.
It's like he wasn't popular when he was in school. And now he is, it's all going to his head.
But he was beginning to get annoying when Darai came in, before her, he was that annoying.
IMO Kevin has created abit of a split personality (which he might be faking one)... He wants to seem like he's still the avg joe working guy that likes to party, catch a buzz and enjoy the wanton desires of the human animal. He also wants to join the "upper crust" (1-5%) money crowd, along with trying to shield family, and trying to portray more of the boyscout (I gave up on that acting awhile ago.. my fam knows that I like to catch a buzz and that if I had the chance to score tens of millions in an illegal venture.. that I'm going for it.. but they also know that I'm not a dirtbag that would rob or rape someone at an ATM for 40 bucks).

Even tho its been known, but was actually verbalized in the Calacanis interview, Kevin doesnt need to work for the rest of his life. If I didnt need to worry about $ for the rest of my life... I'd be more like Sir Richard Branson and go waterski-ing w/ naked chicks while giving the finger to the camera. Yes Branson has more $... but seriously.. once you have afew mil in cash and afew mil in equity... Why play "the role" to suck up and just say.. "I'm on vacation for the rest of my life (unless you want to go crazy and buy islands to give as Xmas gifts).

Frat house mentality... well I can agree w/ the chugging thing.. but hanging w/ Deadheads, Bikers, and everyday partiers.. I gotta say that indulging in enjoyable recreational substances doesnt need to be categorized as a "Frat" thing.

Edit: BTW.. were are all the fanboys asking what shoes Kevin was wearing? shoe/foot fetish anyone?

Last edited by hellhound : 01-22-2012 at 09:52 PM.
Old 01-22-2012, 11:58 PM
tokenuser
Cranky Old Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellhound View Post
Edit: BTW.. were are all the fanboys asking what shoes Kevin was wearing? shoe/foot fetish anyone?
They've moved to the Zappos Customer service forum. Finally found a place to hang with other podophiles. I wish them all the best, and hope they find their sole mates.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:57 AM
dredile

They ended because they got burned out. Not because of the alchohol or the relationships. I make video games, after about 2 months of working hard on it you start getting sick of it. Even though you are making a freakin game. Im sure they got burnt out and need a change.

And Kevin never became annoying, i never once got pissed at any of them, they have maintained a fun friendship throughout the series. You guys just need an excuse to bitch on them because they are ending the show and you don't want them to.
Every other word out of kevins mouth was not "Daryia this, Daryia that" I just rewatched the episodes from episode 1, im on ep 285 and they feel almost the same as episode 20. Rewatch the whole thing and you will realize they are still funny, the episodes you thought were boring aren't.

Ill miss Diggnation, sry if i seemed to go off on a tangent there.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:42 AM
splat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokenuser View Post
sole mates.
Oh, snap.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:56 PM
xfuuey
Elite Member

Quote:
They've moved to the Zappos Customer service forum. Finally found a place to hang with other podophiles.

Quote:
I wish them all the best, and hope they find their sole mates.
Don't bring that niceness attitude up in here!
Old 01-25-2012, 02:08 AM
wetnap

frankly more simple...money wasn't worth the time anymore.

you don't bitch about working unless its not making you enough cash, or the revenue isn't growing.'

kevin also seemed to be more interested in tea than beer:P

Last edited by wetnap : 01-25-2012 at 02:10 AM.