Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Shows > Scam School

Old 04-04-2012, 02:41 AM
brian-conran

Lightbulb Always flip the same side and win in any coin toss

I know how to always end up with the same exact side for every flip, but how do I do it you may ask, well here's how you do it.

step 1.) Grab any regular coin, doesn't matter what you grab, but I would recommend the quarter.
step 2.) Grab a few gambling friends or any body really, and tell them that you can flip the same side a X amount of times. (X being the number of flips your willing to do.)
step 3.) Ask how much they want to bet.
step 4.) Flip the coin and catch it.

Now comes the tricky steps...

step 5.) Look at the coin to see which side it's on. (Let's say you chose heads and you see that side, well here's where the magic happens.)
step 6.) While your throwing the coin on top of your hand and you saw heads and chose that like in the example, you would use sleight of hand to roll the coin over in your hand while in the process of placing it on top of your hand. (Note that this is hard to do, but it is easier then you think.)
Step 7.) repeat step 4 through 6 till you hit the X amount of flips you bet them that you could do.

Now here's the best step:

step 8.) Amaze your friends that you landed it on the side of the coin you called it on the X amount of times you did it.

Congrats, now you know how to do my best coin tossing trick, so go out there and impress others out there, have fun. If you want to give it a name, please do so, but I will chose the name I desire.

Last edited by brian-conran : 04-04-2012 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Mis-spelled a word in the title.