Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Shows > Totally Rad Show

Old 04-29-2007, 06:52 PM
gi_josh
Elite Member

Default Spider-Man 3

Ok, I had to create a topic about Spidey 3 because I am so darn pumped about this movie!! I can't wait to see the symbiote costume, it looks so BA. So, who's gonna see the midnight showing late thursday/early friday? *raises hand* And the best part is I have class the next morning
Old 04-29-2007, 07:26 PM
poltah
Elite Member

I'm actually watching Spider-Man 2 right now. And it sucks. The action is cool, the rest is horrible.
Terrible movie.

Spider-Man 3 looks cool, but I'm afraid it'll be the same. Cool action, rest sucks.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:21 AM
gi_josh
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poltah View Post
I'm actually watching Spider-Man 2 right now. And it sucks. The action is cool, the rest is horrible.
Terrible movie.

Spider-Man 3 looks cool, but I'm afraid it'll be the same. Cool action, rest sucks.
I'm glad we are not in the same room, because physical violence may ensue...
Old 04-30-2007, 05:06 AM
professio

Send a message via AIM to professio

I loved one, loved two, and seeing the midnight showing of three, can't wait! Spiderman movies have been some of my favorite movies.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:17 AM
enemybrick

Send a message via AIM to enemybrick Send a message via MSN to enemybrick

I thought 1 was lame. 2 was terrible, and 3 doesnt look like it'll be much better. BUT OMG A BLACK SPIDER SUIT!!!! whatever..
Old 04-30-2007, 06:07 AM
popltree2
Elite Member

Send a message via AIM to popltree2

All I can say is that I am really hoping it doesn't turn out like Batman & Robin, but I have a feeling it will.

Digg
Techneato
Virb
MySpace
Twitter
Pownce
last.fm

"If ever love existed, I do believe I have found it in you. "

"Don't f*ck with me bitch, I'm the mightiest sorcerer of the lands." - bloodninja (http://www.bash.org/?104383)
Old 04-30-2007, 06:28 AM
poltah
Elite Member

Rant:

Spider-man 2 was TERRIBLE. And here's a couple of reasons.

1) You don't start out Spider-Man 2 with spider-man delivering pizza's. We got that part of the character from spidey 1. You start him out fighting Rhino or some other c-class villain, let him defeat him and that's that.

2) Doc Ock is EVIL! He's not controlled by his f'ing arms, he's not made mad by some stupid chip in the back of his head. He's EVIL! And he doesn't turn good in the ending, what kind of crap ending is that?! Jesus christ, that was stupid.

3) Spider-Man losing his powers because he stops believing in himself most be the stupidiest thing I have ever heard of. Why in the world would his powers have anything to do with his desire to be normal, or him not believing in himself. He didn't believe he had powers in the first movie, how did he get them to work there? Awful!

4) Probably the worst scene in a movie ever. The horrific train scene. Firstly, how did the mask get from the top of the roof into the train cart? Well, that's a small problem, the big thing is this.
When Spider-Man is in that train, beaten and without his mask on, the people react like this: "Spider-man! He's just a kid. Trust us, we won't tell anybody about your secret identity".
BULL! The first thing those people would've done was to whip out their camera phones, delete all their pictures, and then fill it up with then thousand billion pictures of spider-man without his mask on. What kind of touchy feely mushy scene was that? That scene was movie-breaking.
I hold the scene where spidey gets knocked in the head with bags a close second, becuase what was that?

I could go on, but I won't.

Rant off.
Old 04-30-2007, 06:34 AM
lrsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemybrick View Post
I thought 1 was lame. 2 was terrible, and 3 doesnt look like it'll be much better. BUT OMG A BLACK SPIDER SUIT!!!! whatever..
Completely agree!
Old 04-30-2007, 06:44 AM
trsjeff
Show Host

Be sure to watch episode 6
Old 04-30-2007, 10:06 AM
wideawakewesley
Elite Member

Send a message via Yahoo to wideawakewesley

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemybrick View Post
I thought 1 was lame. 2 was terrible, and 3 doesnt look like it'll be much better...
I'm in total agreement!

The Spidey films are one's I really wanted to like, but they're sh*t! Raimi couldn't direct his way out of a paper bag, Toby and Kirsten couldn't act their way out of one and the FX team should just be shot.

Wes

p.s. Superman Returns sucked too.