A cool new MuxTape Mashup, Build a Greener Engine and New Uses for old CDs.
Story #1: An enormous cloud of laughing gas is emitted into the air! here.
Story #2: An anonymous graffiti artist hacks off heads in advertisements all over the streets of London! Read more here.
Story #3: A prisoner lives a life of luxury until his cell gets raided! here.
Rad Science: Dr. Kiki builds a miniature Stirling engine that's clean, quiet and efficient and explains how different kinds of engines actually work.
Get more rad science at Dr. Kiki's blog.
Sarah's Trick: Search Muxtape based on song
Want a really awesome way to discover new music? Search songs related to what you already like on Muxtape at muxfind.com.
Remix: CD Refrigerator Notepad
Write angry notes to your roommate with the CD notepad!
- A CD
- A dark dry erase-marker
- 2 1" magnet squares
- Glue, if your magnets don't stick on
- Turn over your CD so the shiny side is facing down
- Take the 2 magnets and stick them on to the CD
- Turn the CD over, attach it to a fridge and write an angry note
Thanks to Tianyi Sun for the idea!
The Fringe: Graphic Novel - The Incredible Hulk
Heather rekindles her love for The Incredible Hulk with this 20-pound Omnibus.
Top 10 List: Cheesiest Horror Movies
- Attack of the Virgin Mummies - Egyptian virgin mummy go-go dancers.
- Dentist 2: Brace Yourself - Homicidal dentist. Nuff said.
- Three on a Meathook - A farm boy obsessed with meathooks.
- Kill Them and Eat Them - Killing + eating = this movie.
- Bare Wench 3: The Path of the Wicked - a naked version of The Blair Witch Project.
- Microwave Massacre - Massacre taking place in microwaves.
- Rabid Grannies -
- Boggy Creek 2: The Legend Continues - It's going to be tough to beat the genius of the original.
- Don't Go in the Woods Alone - Campy, slasher fun for the whole family.
- Death Bed: The Bed That Eats - Demonic bed that eats people. Awesome.