CES 2015: New 4K ActionCam FDR-X1000V (FIRST LOOK)
The new camera, model FDR-X1000V, applies the company’s vast expertise in 4K video production to a compact, splash-proof POV camera design, allowing adventurers to capture stunning 4K content (3840x2160@30p 100Mbps/60Mpbs) with ease, which can be played back on a compatible 4K TV directly from the camera through HDMI. It also features enhanced HD video performance with upgraded stabilization, image quality and high-frame rate shooting.
- Sony’s first 4K capable (3840x2160 @30p, 15p) POV camcorder
- 100Mbps 4K recording enables high bit rate, high-resolution shooting for scenes with significant movement
- Equipped with advanced Steady Shot (Only Full HD mode) and Wind Noise Reduction function (new) which enables blur-less and high sound quality videoshooting
- Equipped with Highlight Movie Maker which automatically analyzes, selects and
- creates short movie files with highlighted points of footage like a smile, big trick or stunt and more