CES 2015: New 4K Handycam FDR-AX33 (FIRST LOOK)
About 30% smaller and 20% lighter than the current FDR-AX100 4K Camcorder introduced at CES 2014, the new FDR-AX33 features impressive Balanced Optical SteadyShot™ (B.O.SS) image stabilization and 4K 100Mbps high-bitrate recording, bringing new levels of performance to the consumer camcorder market.
- Optical SteadyShot for capturing blur-less high quality 4K video
- Equipped with diverse playback functions for 4K contents such as “Super-sampled Full HD Playback” which automatically down-converts 4K footage to 2K (Full HD)
- Balanced Optical SteadyShot system that keeps footage stable and blur-free
- High data rate XAVC S recording format that captures all subject movements and scene details with exceptional clarity
- 26.8mm wide-angle G lens enables to shoot the whole subject in the frame