CES 2015: New Hi Res Walkman - NW-ZX2 (FIRST LOOK)
The new Sony Hi Res Walkman has just been announced! It's CES 2015
Available Spring 2015 this premium Walkman supports Hi-Res audio playback including DSD, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Apple Lossless and more. With 128GB built-in memory, microSD memory card slot, and up to 60-hours music playback, it’s top of the line.
• Bluetooth with LDAC high quality wireless listening
• Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to access and stream music from your home digital music library
• Restore loss audio fidelity in compressed music with DSEE HX™
• S-Master HX™ full digital processing maintains the purity of the original sound for highly faithful sound reproduction
• Equipped with NFC for easy one-touch connecting to speakers, headphones, etc
• The ZX2 is equipped with Android™ 4.2 and is compatible with Google Play™ Store. Users can indulge in not only music but also videos, games, and other apps.