IFA 2015: New h.ear on Hi Res Headphones
The new h.ear on Hi Resolution headphones has just been announced! It's IFA 2015
Get the full scoop on Sony's latest High-Resolution Audio (Hi-Res Audio) compatible headphones. Shannon from the SGNL by Sony team shares all the techie speeds and feeds we can ask for. These are going to come in viridian blue, cinnabar red, charcoal black, lime yellow and bordeaux pink and be available for the US Market in November for about $200.
• 40mm HD drivers which reproduce sounds up to 60 kHz
• Augmented bass is complimented by lightweight CCAW voice coils which yield high-linearity responses in high-pitched sounds
• Beat Response Control improves the transient characteristic in bass reproduction and delivers accurate rhythm
• Acoustic port on the housing controls air flow for optimal diaphragm movement and additional bass range
• A ground separated cable reduces cross talk and is balanced compatible for balance output supported equipment.
Be sure to follow #SonyIFA for more great news.